for who I am.
TCS confidential counselling may help if you are:
- Suffering from depression or low moods, stress, anxiety or are finding life hard to cope with
- Lacking confidence or suffering from low self-esteem or loneliness
- Experiencing bereavement of any kind, maybe through death, redundancy, divorce or retirement
- Experiencing difficult relationship problems, maybe with issues around divorce, family members or the workplace
- Troubled by events or memories from the past, maybe having suffered abuse or other trauma which you are finding it difficult to talk about
We also offer couples counselling for those in a relationship who wish to work through their problems together with a trained counsellor.
The initial assessment is always without obligation and if both parties agree to proceed appointments will normally be at a regular time each week. Counselling may be for an agreed number of weeks, longer term or open ended according to the clients needs. Counselling appointments are currently held at Milroy House in Sayers Lane, Tenterden.
Visit the Contact us page for directions, access and parking information.